Tuesday, March 9, 2010

"Alas, Earwax!"

Ahhh, my favorite quote by the one and only, Dumbledore.  This quote often pops into my head when something makes me sigh, and say Alas!

And earwax it certainly is.

This earwax, is in fact, the dubious task (as in, how on earth will I ever DO this?) of turning my 1400 word story into a...

400 word story.  Yes.  The same story.

So that is my homework for the week, due at exactly 8pm Sunday night for my writing class.  Harumph!

It's just as well.  I wanted a challenge, and I wanted to learn, and I still want to publish my story, so I will keep the faith and trust my professor, and accept the challenge with a brave heart!  I shall turn my Harumph into a Hurrah!  So, if I don't get a chance to write down each and every thing I have learned this week, then I am still stuck in the re-writing process, so please leave a message after the beep!  Off I go...

No comments:

Post a Comment