Wednesday, April 14, 2010

~*~ In Memoriam ~*~



I recently found out that my lovely neighbor, Marilyn, from my old neighborhood, had passed away last week.  Normally I do not like to reveal too much personal information that isn't children's book or art related, however, I find that celebrating the life of another human being is something we all can relate to.

Marilyn was always so kind and sweet, and I have nothing but fond memories of her.  I am grateful for the company she gave us, and the friendship she shared with my mother.  It was a comfort knowing she was keeping an eye out for my family when I moved out during my college years.

Marilyn, you had a wonderful life, and you were are beautiful person!  May you rest in peace, and know that you were loved dearly!

No comments:

Post a Comment