Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Field Trip: The Providence Athenaeum!

Hullo!

So it's been exactly a month and two days since my first visit to the Providence Athenaeum, and although I posted all about our critique group meeting there on the Drawing Together blog, I didn't post it on my own site or include all the nifty photos!

Shortly put, this library is awesome!

cool maps!

beautiful shelves!

awesome children's section!

fun displays!

an old-fashioned card catalog!

kids can reach and play!

neat things on the wall!

extended children's section, and our meeting place!

the main lobby area!

I can't wait to come back for our next meeting here in June! :D

3 comments:

  1. its so pretty! I will force myself to go! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melanie, I am so glad to have found this blog from the NESCBWI site. What a treasure trove of information. Loved your library too - Nija

    ReplyDelete