Monday, June 4, 2012

On The Road Again!

Hello!

It seems like Little Raindrop truly follows me around everywhere I go! Travel = rain for Hubs and I. We are heading to Virginia to meet Mr. H, Official Author of Little Raindrop's story. And guess who else we're meeting?! His 3rd grade class, The Pro's!

Yep! My very first class visit!!!

I'm super excited to meet this awesome bunch of kids! Don't worry- we'll be taking pictures and I'll be writing all about it later on.

Stuff like this makes me truly feel like a *real* illustrator! Aw, I'm all growed up! :)

In the meantime, you can visit Little Raindrop's blog if you'd like. I've freshened it up a bit and added a Little Water Heroes section. Slowly but surely, things are falling into place!

Ttfn!
-Melanie
_______________________________

Melanie Linden Chan
Children's Book Illustrator
SCBWI Member
melanielindenchan.blogspot.com
melanielindenchan.com

1 comment: