Sunday, January 9, 2011

Winter (Mental) Break!

Hello hello, and Happy Belated Holidays to you!

As you can see, I've been on a bit of a break. With the tornado of the holiday season, finishing up with classes, doing a bit of work on the house, and even going on a mini getaway with my hubby, I haven't gotten much done recently. And that's okay! I realize that if I overdo it, I'll go crazy, and I'm wacky enough as it is. But the time off has gotten me thinking about my goals, and given me a renewed sense of creativity and even better- some ideas.


The biggest influence just so happened to be from our little trip to Disney- and goodness knows that any illustrator spending a few days saying things like "I could SO do that," or "I WISH I could so do that," would feel pumped up and ready to get in the studio! (I just have to get in there and clean it first...)

So here's a bit of inspiration for you all to get going, because these quotes really did it for me:




So just keep working, believe in yourself, and above all-
 make sure you're having fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment