Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Long Time No See...

No kidding, right?

Well, I have finally finished that business course I had been taking, and I'm glad to have seen the end of it...for now. Truth is, that sort of thing is going to be a regular part of my life. But for now my mind needs a break, and while I have a week until my Spring classes start, I am trying to update my website. No, no... not my blog... that would be too easy!

My website is so so sooo out of touch with the real world, and it sort of made me sad to see the dust and mold sitting on it. But I've got my chisel here, and I'm going at it a little bit every day until it's glistening and polished, and professional looking! Yes!

So hang in there for a bit whilst I whistle and I work.

(Oh, and Hey- I've got some Illustration Friday drawings in my sketchbook! Yay for me! I will post them here as soon as I can.)

No comments:

Post a Comment